Top Ten Service Areas of the Buyer Value Proposition
- Guide or refer buyers to qualified mortgage companies or conventional banks.
- Obtain pre-approval.
- Recommend on choosing best mortgage financing plans (conventional (30 or 15 years), FHA, 203K and etc).
2. Needs Analysis
- Analyze buyer’s real estate goal and buyer’s current tenancy.
- Recommend the suitable types of properties, such as single family homes, multifamily dwellings, condos or town homes.
These properties could be in conventional, short sale, foreclosure, or FSBO status based upon your needs.
- Assist the buyer to get the clear picture of the ideal property in selective towns or cities.
- Focus on search criteria (location and amenities, number of bedrooms and bath(s), conditions of properties, GLA, price,
styles of homes, age of properties, lot size and description, types of heating, and others).
3. Home Searching Process
- Organize and schedule showing appointments to preview properties.
- Ongoing updates and follow ups throughout the properties’ search process.
- Identify and narrow down selective property based upon the aforementioned criteria.
- Sesearch of comparable properties to the suitable property before submitting the proposed agreement.
4. Submit the Proposed Agreement
- Advise on terms and conditions of the proposed agreement.
- Complete the proposed agreement on behalf of the buyer.
5. Negotiation with seller’s realtor
- Present the offer.
- Negotiate on buyer’s behalf on terms and total investment that are favorable to the buyer.
- After offer get accepted.
6. Home inspection
- Recommend reliable and professional home inspectors and contractors (construction,
plumbing, electrical, handymen, roofing, sidings, etc).
- Attend home inspection with buyer.
- Coordinate vendor services.
7. Purchase and Sale Agreement Review
- Recommend reliable attorneys to represent on buyer’s behalf.
- Coordinate with involved parties to get the agreement fully executed.
8. Pre-closing Preparation
- Coordinate with attorneys, lender or loan officer, co-broker, surveyor, and contractors.
- Pre-closing follow up to ensure final commitment or loan approval is issued in a timely manner.
- Ensure closing documents are obtained before the closing (HUD, 6-D, Smoke/CO certificate, and final water meter read).
- Coordinator the final walk throughout 24 to 48 hours before closing.
- Ensure buyer has advised to bring proper documents and bank check from HUD to the closing.
- Resolve last-minute items.
- Attend closing with the buyer.
- Complete transaction.
10. Post Closing
- Coordinate move-in.
- Assist with post closing issues.
Listing information updated 2013-05-25
Visited 2450013 times since Mar 30, 2011
Copyright ©2008-2011, .RealEstate Incorporate. All Rights Reserved. MySQL